Area of Business
Area of Business
• Working as part of a team delivery PIA Installation works
• Rodding and Roping, fibre blowing and subducting
• Heavy cable pulling and Installing Fibre Optic Cables. Knowledge of cable winching and cable management essential
• OH / UG Fibre installations on the FTTP / Openreach network / new ducted network
• Worked with UTP, Fibre, CATV.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Safety at Street Works and Road Works (Code of Practice).
• Site set-up responsibility, with NRSWA compliance. Supervise any Traffic Management requirements. (Red Book)
• Understand Permits / Noticing Requirements and ensure these are adhere to.
• Be able to read schematics and prepare as-build drawings.
• Early Identification of site issues. Promote near-miss & Positive Intervention reporting.
• Timely communication with the Project Manager, including reporting of any changes or deviation from initial plans.
• Accurate measure of work undertaken.
• Blockage location and reporting to Openreach quality standard. (A55s)
• The ideal candidate for this Cable Puller role will have 1-2 years experience working on the FTTH / Openreach FTTH network with a background in Civil works and be willing to cover various locations.
• You will have a proven track record of high-quality cabling work, and experience of cabling in BT Openreach ducts and infrastructure – both overhead and underground.
• CSCS Card
• BT PIA Accreditations S0001 / S0002 / S7 / S8
• NRSWA Unit 2
• NRSWA Unit 10 (Desirable)
• Clean Driving License (B+E Towing License desirable)
• SSSTS & SMSTS OR any other equivalent experience (desirable)
• City & Guilds 3667 (Desirable)
• Team Worker
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Customer Focus.
• Be willing to share his knowledge and experience
• Willing to travel long distances
• Flexibility in learning Fibre Splicing and UTP Cabling
Savannah Marshall challenges Franchon Crews-Dezurn for undisputed super-middleweight titleREAD MORE
Stockton Town FC Lose Out on PromotionREAD MORE
Stockton Town FC in Playoff FinalREAD MORE
Map Creates 15 New ApprenticeshipsREAD MORE
Savannah Marshall vs Claressa ShieldsREAD MORE
Teesside Skills Academy Starts Telecoms Training ProgrammeREAD MORE