Job ID Project Coordinator
Job Role Overview
To support the contracts/project managers and to ensure all works are programmed and delivered to time in a safe and compliant manner and to ensure the compliance of the supply chain to all relevant support processes applicable to the programme of works.
- Support the project manager in the management of the work stack delivery.
- Co-ordination of Governing and dependent orders
- Provide timely and accurate client updates
- Compilation of compliant works programme, production of analytical statistical data and proactive publication of both to Operation Project Managers and suppliers.
- To monitor programmes and target Project Managers to deliver jobs to the required timescales maintaining compliance with all NRSWA, quality and safety requirements.
- Monitor and publish Project Manager & Supplier internal and external completions and faults.
- Proactively drive all necessary actions to ensure orders are fluid at the earliest possible opportunity.
- 3rd Party Relationship Management.
- Provide a Client / Map “One Stop” interface point
- Provide a direct interface with Operational Project Managers.
- Review current processes and procedures to identify potential IT solutions to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Implement and support IT solutions where necessary
- Support Works Control Team when IT issues arise.
- Design and generate applications & reports to meet senior management / Client requests
- Adhere to company H&S Policies & Procedures
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Adhere to NRSWA CoP
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Good people interfacing skills
- Hands on approach
- Good understanding and application of the necessary specification and processes associated with communication networks.
- Excellent understanding of the operational requirements of working within the Communications arena.
- Ability to liaise effectively with client contract management representatives.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Local Network and Service representatives.
- Excellent IT / Microsoft Excel competency
- Understanding of Telecoms Fibre network
- Experience of driving high volume short duration programme of works
- Microsoft project competency