MAP Group (UK) is currently seeking to expand its Street Works Team by recruiting a further 2 (two) Street Works Administrators to support the company’s expansion and the associated additional street works noticing and permitting requirements.
- Submission of all appropriate Street Works Notices and Permits via Symology, Street Manager or other notice/permit systems.
- Assessing permit applications from operations staff to ensure all works are compliant with legislation and appropriate permit scheme conditions.
- Receiving and recording timely starts, stops, and register activities to avoid financial penalty.
- Liaising with operations staff and Local Authorities to facilitate applications for road closures, portable traffic signals or other supporting criteria required for successful permit applications.
- Managing requests for early starts/extensions/amendments required for notices/permits.
- Monitoring permit comments and challenges and other ‘in progress’ matters received from Local Authorities.
- Receiving, investigating, and actioning S74s, FPNs, defects and other noticing/permitting matters.
- Managing defects by way of arranging remedial notices/permits, booking JSIs and ensuring timely responses to NRASWA Sec 72 defect inspection timescales.
- Meticulous in updating and running reports associated with street works performance and financial penalty tracking.
- Influencing and promoting consistent street works back office improvement, quality, and performance
- Supporting MAP Group (UK)’s Street Works Manager
Successful candidates will have strong IT literacy, a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and be confident in writing, reporting and presenting street works data at all levels. They will also bring a methodical, positive can-do team working attitude to positively influence others.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Previous noticing/permitting experience
- Good communication and IT skills with a professional attitude.
- Knowledge of the utility industry is an advantage